- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I'm excited to see what they come out with :llama_uwu:
I just watched that video omgStarlight nation, how are we doing today? This is not a drill
SWEET BEAUTIFUL OOF.Starlight nation, how are we doing today? This is not a drill
I MISS HIM ALREADY ARGHI can't believe its's finally time for him to go, I'm going to miss him so much even though I know he'll be back in no time
Awww Vixx and starlight interactions are always so cute to see :llama_imcute:
We don't deserve VIXX![]()
I should probably post in here more often tooRavi for Vogue Korea
Hongbin will be releasing an OST
I will try to become more active here. I recently started a new twitter account, & I hope to be more in touch with idols now rather than fan accounts.
Also I hope this thread can become boppin one day![]()
Most of the time I am on Twitter is when I'm not at home... and ain't no way am I about to go mobile for forums.I should probably post in here more often too
Sometimes I just forget to update on something :llama_eyes:
Legal High OST by Hongbin
I seriously love it