- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
There's only me in here, sadlyThis thread is so quiet.
Anyone going to any of Ravi's shows? 🧸
Well, I'll be here. There can't be only one Starlight here. 😭There's only me in here, sadly
I don't live in the US so that's a no for me :hmm:
I'm glad to finally have someone in here with me, I've been so lonelyWell, I'll be here. There can't be only one Starlight here. 😭
I'll post when I can. 💪
Aw, that stinks.![]()
I felt lonely just scrolling through the pages. XDI'm glad to finally have someone in here with me, I've been so lonely
Are you going to attend any of the shows?![]()
That's so lucky, I hope you have a lot of fun :llama_cheer:I felt lonely just scrolling through the pages. XD
I'm going to the Atlanta one. Kind of funny, actually. I had accepted I'd never see VIXX live (well, this might still be the case...), but I was going to be in Atlanta, anyway, and when I saw Ravi was going to be there, something in me said, "You better get a darn ticket!"
Thank you! I hope so, too. All of the tickets (whether VIP or GA) say, "standing" though.That's so lucky, I hope you have a lot of fun :llama_cheer:
Damn that's a shame, Let's hope it will all be worth it in the endThank you! I hope so, too. All of the tickets (whether VIP or GA) say, "standing" though.If there really are no seats, I hope it won't be too uncomfortable.
The performance might be, but that won't stop me from writing to the venue management. :oof_tea:Damn that's a shame, Let's hope it will all be worth it in the end![]()
Standing for any prolonged amount of time should be a crimeThe performance might be, but that won't stop me from writing to the venue management. :oof_tea:
Especially if you want to get there earlier for a good spotStanding for any prolonged amount of time should be a crime![]()