Group ⭐VIXX Official Thread ⭐Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis ⭐ (4 Viewers)

Who is your VIXX bias?

  • N

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Leo

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ken

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Ravi

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hongbin

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hyuk

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I can't choose

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • OT6

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
​

Hyuk and Song Seung Heon 😍😍😍
I hope his drama does well although I'm not familiar with the rest of the cast :sanapray:

Also omg thanks for the like spam, I was so surprised to log on KPS and see that I had 79 notifications from you :pandalove:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
​


VIXX’s N shared a welcome update with fans from the military!

On April 27, N took to his personal Instagram account and uploaded photos with the caption, “Today’s record. April 27, 2019. First parade,” along with the hashtags “Private,” Cha Hak Yeon,” and “Korea Military Academy.”
​


The photo that stands out is N wearing his military band uniform, as he had been wearing regular army combat uniform in his previous update. The red and black ensemble shines as he smiles for the camera with his fellow band members.

N enlisted on March 4, 2019 and after completing basic training, he has been assigned to the military band. He is expected to be discharged in October 2020.
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope his drama does well although I'm not familiar with the rest of the cast :sanapray:

Also omg thanks for the like spam, I was so surprised to log on KPS and see that I had 79 notifications from you :pandalove:
Me too. I mean, I think it'll draw a huge crowd regardless since Song Seung Heon is the male lead (popularity and all that, but yay to more exposure for Actor Hyuk :pandahappy:), but I hope the drama itself is successful. I will say, though, that I've never a horror/comedy in drama form, as it's described. Whenever I see that genre in anime or films, the comedy takes priority over everything else. So, this will definitely be interesting.

Oh, no need for thanks. They were well deserved! 💖 I had actually meant to do that earlier, but totally forgot (because I was scrolling the pages when I wasn't logged on at the time 💔). And thank you for the likes as well. I was legit like :pandanoreaction: and then :pandaomg: when I came on. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:



He looks so cute with that hat thing :llama_squish:
He does~<3 And I love those jeans!



VIXX’s N shared a welcome update with fans from the military!

On April 27, N took to his personal Instagram account and uploaded photos with the caption, “Today’s record. April 27, 2019. First parade,” along with the hashtags “Private,” Cha Hak Yeon,” and “Korea Military Academy.”


The photo that stands out is N wearing his military band uniform, as he had been wearing regular army combat uniform in his previous update. The red and black ensemble shines as he smiles for the camera with his fellow band members.

N enlisted on March 4, 2019 and after completing basic training, he has been assigned to the military band. He is expected to be discharged in October 2020.
I'm so happy about these updates from Hakyeon! He looks well and healthy. 💙

That looks good. :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Me too. I mean, I think it'll draw a huge crowd regardless since Song Seung Heon is the male lead (popularity and all that, but yay to more exposure for Actor Hyuk :pandahappy:), but I hope the drama itself is successful. I will say, though, that I've never a horror/comedy in drama form, as it's described. Whenever I see that genre in anime or films, the comedy takes priority over everything else. So, this will definitely be interesting.

Oh, no need for thanks. They were well deserved! 💖 I had actually meant to do that earlier, but totally forgot (because I was scrolling the pages when I wasn't logged on at the time 💔). And thank you for the likes as well. I was legit like :pandanoreaction: and then :pandaomg: when I came on. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
The genre was a horror/comedy? I didn't see that. I thought it was going to be more romantic comedy but horror should be interesting as I've watched a Korean drama with that genre combination

Still, I'm thankful that you took the time :pandalove::pandalove:

I'm so happy about these updates from Hakyeon! He looks well and healthy. 💙
Me too, he seems to be having a good time although I still miss him :llama_squish:
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The genre was a horror/comedy? I didn't see that. I thought it was going to be more romantic comedy but horror should be interesting as I've watched a Korean drama with that genre combination

Still, I'm thankful that you took the time :pandalove::pandalove:


Me too, he seems to be having a good time although I still miss him :llama_squish:
On another article--I think it was from allkpop, but don't quote me on that just yet--it said it was horror/comedy, but with romance elements. So, I was thinking it would probably start out as romance/comedy, and then get into the horror aspects. The romance would probably grow throughout the terror.
Oh, you have?

You're welcome. 🥰 And thank you, too. 💙💙💙

Yeah. I miss seeing his event updates and 6VIXX together. I hope we get spoiled rotten with content as soon as he comes back (though, that probably won't really happen until Taekwoon comes back as well).
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
On another article--I think it was from allkpop, but don't quote me on that just yet--it said it was horror/comedy, but with romance elements. So, I was thinking it would probably start out as romance/comedy, and then get into the horror aspects. The romance would probably grow throughout the terror.
Oh, you have?

You're welcome. 🥰 And thank you, too. 💙💙💙

Yeah. I miss seeing his event updates and 6VIXX together. I hope we get spoiled rotten with content as soon as he comes back (though, that probably won't really happen until Taekwoon comes back as well).
Oh I wrote that wrong, I meant a Thai drama it's a pretty popular genre there :llama_squish:

I looked it up and I only saw that it was about romance/comedy I might have to search that again later

It would probably be awhile before we get all 6 of them together again, cause when one comes back another might just be leaving :maheart:
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh I wrote that wrong, I meant a Thai drama it's a pretty popular genre there :llama_squish:

I looked it up and I only saw that it was about romance/comedy I might have to search that again later

It would probably be awhile before we get all 6 of them together again, cause when one comes back another might just be leaving :maheart:
Oh, really? I'll have to dust off my drama cap one of these days. :llama_ramen:

I tried looking as well, but didn't find anything. I was probably wrong. My bad. 😅

Yeah. 😢 Part of me kind of wishes they all went in around the same time, so they can all be back around the same time, but everyone has their solo activities and they're going strong, so the timing... :yolk: I hope we have at least a couple of months of 6VIXX together before Jaehwan has to enlist, and then a good length of time before Wonshik and Hongbin...though, I wouldn't be too surprised if Hongbin enlisted early at some point.
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow, this is great I hope Leo takes him up on his offer. It would be intersting to see :maheart:



​
I listened to a couple of his songs following this. They're gentle and kind of have a warm vibe. Personally, I was craving for a bit of "power vocal" moments sometimes (like a long note or more power with a faster tempo later), so I'm curious about the song he wrote. Leo fits the warmth Hecker writes, but he can bring that power if he wanted to as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread