What are some good varieties/interviews/performances from them
This is definitely a group I wanna try stanning
They have a predebut show called
MyDOL which is their survival show
There's Vixx TV , MTV diary and One Fine Day
I also liked their Starshow episode mostly for this clip
This VNL is pretty entertaining as well
As for performances I really recommend checking out all the year end performances they have, those are amazing
This one went viral early last year so you might have seen it
If you like modern dancing I recommend checking out some of N's solo dances and collabs as well as well
Ken singing to his mom on stage
If you want anything more, feel free to ask. For now this is all I can think of off the top of my head
If there's a member in particular that you like, then I can recommend some of their solo variety and stuff as well.