- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Already at Round 5!
I also have to announce that I'm kinda out of covers from female idols unless I have 2 different people from the same group participate, so if you'd like to help me and dm me some more covers I'd gladly appreciate it to finish this female version till the 10th round and not stop so early already.
That being said,
let's see who wins the possibly last round
Idol 4 🦌
Idol 6 🐈
Poll will close in 15 hours!
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @JungYoda @margoto @perhapz @igloo @lalaloveloona @Hazel @Discipline @LeeriaYa @blueberries @BritishLuvie @CrunchyLegend @dooh @EazyC @Icy68446 @Yolks @Nightshade @infire707 @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Belgizen @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @Panda @Peach @Minuteman @RavenHikari @Pigeon @Soleski @Joy @SuddenlyKfan @taemint @Vipmulti @ReadMyFanfic2 @notthatmarko @Crackhead @Soleski @NogaNono @Riasama @bulletproof @JungkooksWife @onedaily @KwonSoonYoung @GoldenBunny @Queen @planetarium