Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition (Female Version) - Round 5 (1 Viewer)

Which voice did you like more?

  • Idol 4

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Idol 6

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
8.jpg


Already at Round 5!

I also have to announce that I'm kinda out of covers from female idols unless I have 2 different people from the same group participate, so if you'd like to help me and dm me some more covers I'd gladly appreciate it to finish this female version till the 10th round and not stop so early already.

That being said,
let's see who wins the possibly last round
:zoomeyes:

Idol 4 🦌





Idol 6
🐈



Poll will close in 15 hours!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idol 4 bless :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread