Vote for Moguris Cat Banner (1 Viewer)

Vote for Moguri Now

  • ofc I will

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • ofc I will

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ofc I will

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I will fight for her right
It only makes sense to!

Cat banner for Moguri!

you know it is purrfect

Freud.jpg
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Voted
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
all is going according to plan :cheeky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
it's of greatest importance that we get Vikki on board with this :bulbasip:
yes and get it made.

this poll closes in two weeks btw
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I think you made the right decision!! :runaway:

:rjbow:

Also you got your old name back :passcodea:
Pirioca is back and he will keep that name.

He also stans Dreamcatcher again! He was unsure at times, but with their 'Luck Inside 7 Doors' concert clips and the way they presented some of their old songs the old magic of Deukae is back for him.
After he saw the fancam video at YouTube he wish he had visited the concert in Germany (Offenbach). :pandasad:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
:rjbow:



Pirioca is back and he will keep that name.

He also stans Dreamcatcher again! He was unsure at times, but with their 'Luck Inside 7 Doors' concert clips and the way they presented some of their old songs the old magic of Deukae is back for him.
After he saw the fancam video at YouTube he wish he had visited the concert in Germany (Offenbach). :pandasad:
oh wow :passcodea: its great you like them again!!!

Aww..... do you know if they have plans to come back? :sadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
oh wow :passcodea: its great you like them again!!!

Aww..... do you know if they have plans to come back? :sadcat:
Dreamcatcher were on world tour. AFAIK their last tour concert was on March 30th in Taiwan. They released concert versions of the older songs 'The Curse Of The Spider' and 'Lullaby' and there's also a ballad version of 'Deja Vu' now, but there's no official concert version of this song so far.

So there's no need for a real Dreamcatcher comeback because they are very active atm. And maybe there will be completely new songs soon too?

I also hope we will get a DVD version of one 'Luck Inside 7 Doors ' concert. :sanapray:

By the way, I love the concert intro:

 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher were on world tour. AFAIK their last tour concert was on March 30th in Taiwan. They released concert versions of the older songs 'The Curse Of The Spider' and 'Lullaby' and there's also a ballad version of 'Deja Vu' now, but there's no official concert version of this song so far.

So there's no need for a real Dreamcatcher comeback because they are very active atm. And maybe there will be completely new songs soon too?

I also hope we will get a DVD version of one 'Luck Inside 7 Doors ' concert. :sanapray:

By the way, I love the concert intro:

ohh I meant come back to your country, not comeback in kpop terms :llama_blush: but I guess it is too soon to say anything about that if the tour just ended now :thumbsupcat:

The intro is super awesome indeed :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
ohh I meant come back to your country, not comeback in kpop terms :llama_blush: but I guess it is too soon to say anything about that if the tour just ended now :thumbsupcat:
Ah ok, I understand. But I'd visit their concerts in other European countries too. It would be great to have big K-Pop festivals in the West with many different groups. Imagine that you could not only see Dreamcatcher, but also IVE, Red Velvet, aespa, (G)I-DLE and others on a weekend.
:sakUwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Ah ok, I understand. But I'd visit their concerts in other European countries too. It would be great to have big K-Pop festivals in the West with many different groups. Imagine that you could not only see Dreamcatcher, but also IVE, Red Velvet, aespa, (G)I-DLE and others on a weekend.
:sakUwu:
mmh but that happend not too long ago, I don't remember if Dreamcatcher took part, but IVE and many other groups where somehwere in Spain, maybe Kcon?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mmh but that happend not too long ago, I don't remember if Dreamcatcher took part, but IVE and many other groups where somehwere in Spain, maybe Kcon?
Music Bank has done some shows like that outside South Korea. The next one will be in Antwerp in 2 weeks, and will feature StayC, TxT, Oneus, ZB1, (G)Idle, and Riize. They’ve been going since 2011 and last year had 2, one in Europe and one in Mexico.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread