(Voting) Battel of the best girl group release (round 1)- first half of 2019 (1 Viewer)

Vote


  • Total voters
    24
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Please vote for the song that u enjoyed most rather than what group you stan.

I will keep the voting open for 2 days..

Vote for all the categories even if you don't like the songs....

Vote in this order...


Cherry bullet Q and A
Vs
Everglow bon bon chocolate


ITZY dalla dalla
Vs
red velvet Zim Zalabim


Loona butterfly
Vs
G-idel uh oh


Twice fancy
Vs
Blackpink kill this love


Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot


Gfriend sunrise
Vs
Clc No


Apink Eung Eung
VS
Fromis9 fun


Wjsn (lalalove)
Vs
Violetta (IZ*ONE)


Piri (Dreamcatcher)
Vs
Me & You (EXID)


Nature I am so pretty
Vs
Dia Woowa
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Q&A vs Bon Bon Chocolat : I stan Cherry Bullet but I prefer Bon Bon Chocolat. It’s more unique. Two good songs anyways.

Dalla Dalla vs Zimzalabim : Zimzalabim. I used to dislike Dalla Dalla and then it grew on me but I still have a problem with the Keep your chin up part.

Butterfly vs Uh-Oh : I dislike Butterfly and like Uh-Oh

Fancy vs Kill this love : I have a slight preference for Fancy but love both songs

I am so hot vs Picky Picky : Picky Picky. This song surprised me at first but now I love it. I am so hot is Momoland most underwhelming title track. It’s really weak compared to Freeze, Boom Boom, Jjan ! Koong ! Kwang ! or even Baam

Sunrise vs No : Sunrise is in my top 5 favorite songs of this year so even if No is good I will go with Sunrise. A masterpiece.

Eung Eung vs Fun : Fun was a little dissapointemenr for me so Eung Eung which is a masterpiece.

Lalalove vs Violeta : Lalalove is clearly not my favorite WSJN song whereas I like Violeta.

Piri vs Me & You : Two amazing songs but like Sunrise, Piri is easily in my top 5 of this year so Piri

I am so pretty vs Woowa : I really love Nature and I am so pretty but I listen to Woowa in a more regular basis so Woowa. It was the hardest choice for me.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had really hard time when Dalla Dalla vs Zimzalabim came up :jisoosmh: Same with Piri and Me & You :nekosweat:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Everglow bon bon chocolate

ITZY dalla dalla

G-idel uh oh (This was the hardest. Rip butterfly)


Twice fancy


Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot
Neither

Gfriend sunrise

Fromis9 fun


Wjsn (lalalove)
Vs
Violetta (IZ*ONE)
Neither

Me & You (EXID)

Nature I am so pretty
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me & You is still my SOTY :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bump

@notthatmarko would be appreciated if you can put it in the sticky for now


I will keep the voting open for 2 days

Please vote for all the categories thanks...
 
Last edited:
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Everglow bon bon chocolate

ITZY dalla dalla

G-idel uh oh (This was the hardest. Rip butterfly)


Twice fancy


Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot
Neither

Gfriend sunrise

Fromis9 fun


Wjsn (lalalove)
Vs
Violetta (IZ*ONE)
Neither

Me & You (EXID)

Nature I am so pretty

The song that u picked neither... You should vote for any of them because one of the them will move on to the next round anyways....
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 July 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
263
Location
City of Suits
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It seems I am in the minority when it comes to voting for Sunrise. I prefer CLC as a group, but 'No' sounds a bit generic to me, probably because EDM is still my most listened to genre besides Kpop. Also, it is a crime that you make me choose between 'Me and You' and 'Piri'. This entire thread should be nuked just for that :pandasad:
I voted for Piri just because I could use a little bit more rock in my Kpop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just voted for my favs
THNKS for taggin me :sanapray:

Cherry bullet Q and A
Vs
Everglow bon bon chocolate


ITZY dalla dalla
Vs
red velvet Zim Zalabim


Loona butterfly
Vs
G-idel uh oh


Twice fancy
Vs
Blackpink kill this love


Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot


Gfriend sunrise
Vs
Clc No


Apink Eung Eung
VS
Fromis9 fun


Wjsn (lalalove)
Vs
Violetta (IZ*ONE)


Piri (Dreamcatcher)
Vs
Me & You (EXID)


Nature I am so pretty

Vs
Dia Woowa

~some decisions were very difficult to make :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just voted for my favs
THNKS for taggin me :sanapray:

Cherry bullet Q and A
Vs
Everglow bon bon chocolate


ITZY dalla dalla
Vs
red velvet Zim Zalabim


Loona butterfly
Vs
G-idel uh oh


Twice fancy
Vs
Blackpink kill this love


Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot


Gfriend sunrise
Vs
Clc No


Apink Eung Eung
VS
Fromis9 fun


Wjsn (lalalove)
Vs
Violetta (IZ*ONE)


Piri (Dreamcatcher)
Vs
Me & You (EXID)


Nature I am so pretty

Vs
Dia Woowa

~some decisions were very difficult to make :jisoosmh:
I know right... a lot of good songs this year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread