- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
They are really good 😏Listened to the song and omg
give my compliments to the chef cuz that's one spicy-a meatball![]()
actually really enjoyed the switch-up and visuals on stage, this was cool :))
Yeah, they're no jokeThey are really good 😏
Their first album was great! I love Rain as wellYeah, they're no joke
I'll look into more of their songs :3
I'll look into it immediately :)Their first album was great! I love Rain as well
You can find it on SpotifyI'll look into it immediately :)
I don't have access to Spotify currently, I'm finding the music mainly on YoutubeYou can find it on Spotify
No worries. Most of their songs are on YouTube!I don't have access to Spotify currently, I'm finding the music mainly on Youtube
but as soon as I can, I'll get a spotify and search them there
Also, I think my new favorite song from them is Melodyit's beautiful as hecc