Performance WAGAMAMA RAKIA - why? (live video) (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Listened to the song and omg
give my compliments to the chef cuz that's one spicy-a meatball
actually really enjoyed the switch-up and visuals on stage, this was cool :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Listened to the song and omg
give my compliments to the chef cuz that's one spicy-a meatball
actually really enjoyed the switch-up and visuals on stage, this was cool :))
They are really good 😏
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You can find it on Spotify
I don't have access to Spotify currently, I'm finding the music mainly on Youtube
but as soon as I can, I'll get a spotify and search them there

Also, I think my new favorite song from them is Melody :sadcat: it's beautiful as hecc
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't have access to Spotify currently, I'm finding the music mainly on Youtube
but as soon as I can, I'll get a spotify and search them there

Also, I think my new favorite song from them is Melody :sadcat: it's beautiful as hecc
No worries. Most of their songs are on YouTube!
 
  • Love
Reactions: chilloutdiana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread