- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
BTS is the foundation of your list and you're not even going to include Boy in Luv
They don't have a song with that titleBTS is the foundation of your list and you're not even going to include Boy in Luv![]()
Hide Tinkerbell... because we got a troll on the loose...They don't have a song with that title![]()
Because it's called Boy With LuvHide Tinkerbell... because we got a troll on the loose...
First person to come in here and have some tasteThree entries for BTS. And it’s some of their underrated songs like No more dream. Fake Love is my favorite BG song of 2018.
Shine is a joyful gem.
And Really Really is there too.![]()
oof I wasn't even trolling him lmfao
I knowoof I wasn't even trolling him lmfao
Yeah me too... Well not my favorite song of 2018, but I did really like it. A lot of people hated it for some reason.Fake Love is my favorite BG song of 2018.
lol. I thought for a minute that I got the name wrong
Can’t understand the hate for Fake Love.Yeah me too... Well not my favorite song of 2018, but I did really like it. A lot of people hated it for some reason.
lol. I thought for a minute that I got the name wrong