Appreciation WANG YIBO ARE YOU HUMAN? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BOI HOW AM I TO LOOK RESPECTFULLY WHEN YOU PUT THAT IN MY FACE???
20201231_211038.jpg
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yes, Street Dance in China!!! so happy someone had watched it too! ♥
omg, he has to be so strong. his core work aghhhh, he had trained so hard. it makes me ashamed of how lazy I´m :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, Street Dance in China!!! so happy someone had watched it too! ♥
omg, he has to be so strong. his core work aghhhh, he had trained so hard. it makes me ashamed of how lazy I´m :D.
The boy is such a talented performer, actor, dancer, skateboarder and racer :jisoosmh: So much training, so much talent and only 23 years old :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
The boy is such a talented performer, actor, dancer, skateboarder and racer :jisoosmh: So much training, so much talent and only 23 years old :nekosweat:
I´m absolutely blown away by him. He is absolutely brilliant. The only thing not to like is .... man, I hope you take vacations because he does SO MUCH. his schedule must be full from 5am to 12pm. I just worry for such hard working people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,505
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thank you for linking that!
That mentor performance is legendary. That song is so relatable too :yolk:
That team was STUPID..
3 Main vocals the best rapper and the pick me center and maybe the best dancer, and ofc the best of the 6 mentors.
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I´m absolutely blown away by him. He is absolutely brilliant. The only thing not to like is .... man, I hope you take vacations because he does SO MUCH. his schedule must be full from 5am to 12pm. I just worry for such hard working people.
The boy has 30 hours a day. No way could he do everything and still be functional if he didn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread