Wanna One Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
voted
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
voted
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Reo @baekk @Seokjin @Mangoey @lexus @JakeyWantsCakey @taemkitten @Yolks @RainbowDevil @Candacia @bulletproof @goyo

thank you so much to everyone who contributed!

here's the link to the first voting round (I didn't expect so many Jihoon badges :ooo)

Hey, can you help me? I can't remember if I've voted already or not. lol Normally I make a post to say "Voted!" when I do, but I don't see a post of mine here, and yet..... I can't shake this strange feeling like I have voted?? :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey, can you help me? I can't remember if I've voted already or not. lol Normally I make a post to say "Voted!" when I do, but I don't see a post of mine here, and yet..... I can't shake this strange feeling like I have voted?? :nekosweat:
Hey, you haven't voted! I looked at the list. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vampire

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wow it's already time for voting. I'm glad I checked here today.

Voted. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey, guys! Sorry for the delay (I haven't had best time irl) but I'll upload results now. If there's a tie, I'll make a new form. :)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here are the results for all the badges except Guanlin's since he has a tie!

Yoon Jisung badge results


Winning badge:



Ha Sungwoon badge results


Winning badge:



Ong Seongwu badge results


Winning badge:



Kim Jaehwan badge results


Winning badge:



Kang Daniel badge results


Winning badge:



Park Jihoon badge results


Winning badge:



Bae Jinyoung badge results


Winning badge:



Group badge results

Winning badge:



Lai Guanlin current badge results


Link to Guanlin's badge voting, then we'll be done!

@Reo @baekk @Seokjin @Mangoey @lexus @JakeyWantsCakey @taemkitten @Yolks @RainbowDevil @Candacia @bulletproof @goyo

@StarWarsBitch @Vampire @KimTaehyung
Thank you so much :pepeheart:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread