- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Why did it have to be HeizeYou would love to have heize 1 wouldn’t you ! Yes you would now give
She’s the last female card I have leftWhy did it have to be Heize
If nobody else shows up I'll agree lol.
Lol fine let's do it. I'll use her in a reroll laterShe’s the last female card I have leftI want cards but I’m too lazy to work for them
did u already give him upWhy did it have to be Heize
If nobody else shows up I'll agree lol.
*cries in German*
Soon I hope"cries in no German" I´ll never complete Wanna One ugh
it seems like no one ever wants to give up on Daehwi, but hey at least I have a lot of cards to reroll :D. better chances to complete .... AKMU? :DSoon I hope![]()
I had no idea Daehwi would be so popular hereit seems like no one ever wants to give up on Daehwi, but hey at least I have a lot of cards to reroll :D. better chances to complete .... AKMU? :D