Trading Wanna One Daehwi for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You would love to have heize 1 wouldn’t you ! Yes you would now give
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You would love to have heize 1 wouldn’t you ! Yes you would now give
Why did it have to be Heize :jisoosmh:
If nobody else shows up I'll agree lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Why did it have to be Heize :jisoosmh:
If nobody else shows up I'll agree lol.
She’s the last female card I have left :pandabeg: I want cards but I’m too lazy to work for them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She’s the last female card I have left :pandabeg: I want cards but I’m too lazy to work for them
Lol fine let's do it. I'll use her in a reroll later :haylul:
Lemme make the post :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
"cries in no German" I´ll never complete Wanna One ugh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Soon I hope :jisoosmh:
it seems like no one ever wants to give up on Daehwi, but hey at least I have a lot of cards to reroll :D. better chances to complete .... AKMU? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it seems like no one ever wants to give up on Daehwi, but hey at least I have a lot of cards to reroll :D. better chances to complete .... AKMU? :D
I had no idea Daehwi would be so popular here :jisoosmh:
Lol AKMU set is truly the most difficult to achieve I wish you luck :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread