Wanna see something cute? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I recently became aware of MBLAQ member G.O and Choi Yeseul (actress and his girlfriend)YouTube and honestly i'm addicted!
They are so cute and my heart can't take it



Bonus: They met up with Mir sometimes after his discharge and have a couple videos with him that are cute as well.



I gives me so many feelings about MBLAQ though :yolk:​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they're adorable omg
:pepeaww:
they really are! They are pretty funny too. I was reading the story of how they met and they both seem like people i'd hang out with lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread