- Joined
- 26 May 2019
- Messages
- 470
- Reactions Received
- 1,735
- Location
- SM's basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Hey JYP putting pressure on FNC. When you look at prospects for bands there isn't much options. Think FNC is the biggest company taking bands. So I think having a big company like JYP dipping hteir feet in they're riling up competition. So JYP wants to have more then one band, let them, doubt they'd let Day6 go.No shade but I wouldn't of thought Day6 was profitable enough to warrant making a second band style group... guess I was wrong.
Plus Sungjin and Young K will have to enlist in 2021 so it makes sense for them to start recruiting a new group now so that they can debut while the hyungs are in the army.Hey JYP putting pressure on FNC. When you look at prospects for bands there isn't much options. Think FNC is the biggest company taking bands. So I think having a big company like JYP dipping hteir feet in they're riling up competition. So JYP wants to have more then one band, let them, doubt they'd let Day6 go.