Information Warning by Sunmi Mini Review (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
WARNING MINI ALBUM MINI REVIEW

ADDICT:

I like the vibe of this song I know it's more like an intro so I don't know if I should give it an actual rating. So I'm going to rate this just because it could pass as a regular song almost. I think it's a nice starter to the mini allowing people to know that they are in for a treat and it's actually a bit catchy too. It's not mind-blowing or anything but it's not bad either.
6.5/10

Siren:

No words. This is seriously like one of my favorite titles from her it's so underrated and I don't understand why. It's beyond catchy and I think lyrically it's nice too and it seems to have some good meaning as well. I can't describe how much I love and enjoy this song. It doesn't get the full 10 just because I do have a song by her I prefer that I think is the epitome of greatness but it doesn't change that this song is great.
9/10

Curve:

I don't like how loud the piano is it drowns out her vocals and it's a bit unappealing. I feel bad saying this but so far this feels almost forgettable and that isn't a great thing. Like I can't find a part of it I particularly love or enjoy. It isn't awful by any means it's just very bland and her vocals are overshadowed and personally I like her vocal color a lot so I'm not the biggest fan of music drowning her out. I like the build-up near the end. But yeah.
5/10

BLACK PEARL:

Once again the instrumental is drowning her our and it isn't a good enough instrumental to justify that if you ask me. This is the same case for me as the last song. But I do think the chorus is MUCH more redeeming with this one as it is more catchy and memorable than the last one. I could see myself enjoying this one a bit more. The verses don't do too much for me but as the song goes on the instrumental also gets better. I don't like the beginning but it gets better.
7/10

Secret tape:

I like the quality of this and the way it starts is really nice. It feels almost nostalgic and retro which is nice. I also like when it suddenly gets louder without the special effect over her voice. I also like the little sound they added near the end to imitate the sound of a VHS popping out or something like that. Nice little details here. Not sure if I should count this towards the final rating because it was so short though it ended quick.

Overall: 6.8/10

And @eclipsoul requested this one~!

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Pporpippam that one I spelle dit wrong I know lol
it is the epitome of greatness indeed :sj_weary: but the spelling definitely is not. took me 3 days to get used to spelling pporappippam correctly.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it is the epitome of greatness indeed :sj_weary: but the spelling definitely is not. took me 3 days to get used to spelling pporappippam correctly.
I still Can't do it lOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread