Was It Unnecessary of Lil Dicky To Include These Lyrics? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart:
as long as he loves India, he's ok

in a serious note, that's completely rude. forgive and forget, don't hold one person accountable for an entire country.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At least I think I am, nobody has mentioned about it so far :pepesmug:
I only don't mention it coz I suggested it :taesip:
But only coz I knew you'd agree :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only don't mention it coz I suggested it :taesip:
But only coz I knew you'd agree :jenniesmug:
Ah no, no this is sth I have done since I joined akp xd

Not fancy, just being clever when to post and when to pump up your thread to max it's relevancy really, basic forum knowledge xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah no, no this is sth I have done since I joined akp xd

Not fancy, just being clever when to post and when to pump up your thread to max it's relevancy really, basic forum knowledge xd
:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I kinda saw it as a joke, since its relates to the nazi issue, the majority of the song has joking elements which is generally lil dicky's style and he is jewish.
Realistically more people know about the things that happened in Germany as it was one of the huge driving force that started WW2 and has been relayed multiple times to the point that when some people think of Germany they think about Nazi's. Despite that times have changed people still hold a grudge, specifically some in the jewish community that have yet to really forgive Germany as country, in fact some of those people disagreed with that specific line for a different reason.

But in regards to it all i don't particularly care, to nitpick at something so fickle seems strange but if people feel upset they have the right to be but that doesn't mean people have to pander to those that are. After all you can't please everyone.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As a non-germans I won't consider this as an issue as long as they're okay with it.
Their perspective is all that matters.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread