Intro wassup i just got an account (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello Welcome to KS! :nekolove:

My name is Winter, I'm one of the mods here. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer!

Feel free to hop into conversations on threads already existing or make your own! We have a halloween event where you can DM certian staff for a trick (randomized number of candies) or a treat (solve a riddle). We also have a game for collecting cards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and litc

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Welcome!
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Howdy! I'm Steffi - nice to meet ya! What groups are you a fan of? I'm the resident ARMY (BTS stan), but I also stan several other groups, some of which are listed in my sig!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread