COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Wat username shd i change to next? (1 Viewer)

Wat username shd i change to next?

• Stevi<3Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevi💙Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
aespasone
wintersone
idk i see your dp and welll
Ya dint vote tho, ur suggestion wont count in my decision unless you post aespasone in a separate post n i can count how many likes it gets b4 i decide. Thnx for weighing in tho. Im considering still.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
wintersone ftw :wimwim:
Its getting close my unfavorite WinterSONE is trailing by a hair. Who is gonna pull in to the finish line first. Wait n find out.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
name yourself
SM Entertainment
:wimwim:
Not an option in my poll, did ya even read anything other than the title or vote in my poll? Nullified even if ur post gets the most likes for violation of my intent.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i did see the thread content but i did not know i was not allowed to give another suggestion :ilovebread::ilovebread::ilovebread::hayshook:
I nvr said u couldnt suggest any other names in fact i explicitly asked for other names to be suggested in the replies, but i hoped it was clear it was in addition to voting for option 5 in the poll, if i ever make another such for fun poll/thread, ill try to rmbr to be b extra clear abt my criteria, srry it was kinda spur of the moment. See below quotes for my stated criteria.

So i was outed in a previous thread to wit, Winter is my new bias-i only decided to change my dp on the spur of the moment cos uwu Winter.
But maybe others know wat the self doesnt admit.

So pls vote if think my new username shd be any of the above:
I only give 6 hrs b4 ill change my username cos reasons. Srry, if its too short. U can still write in ur preferred username for me in the replies n ill consider it.

Not an option in my poll, did ya even read anything other than the title or vote in my poll? Nullified even if ur post gets the most likes for violation of my intent.
Besides you were being slightly facetious n so was my reply, srry it dint come across as for-fun as i thot ur suggestion to me. I

f you agree to let me tag u in any further for fun threads i make of this sort now, ill try to include you in my tags so you can hv more time to consider if im being silly or serious. Mostly im not being serious including now, or kinda.

Hope u can forgive a foolish reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread