Watchin Fairy Tail for no apparent reason (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So I can't do much on my PC currently cause I can only use it in safe mode and so I started watching another series that was sorta on my to-watch list?
I heard a lot of hate about Fairy Tail but as it was basically... One Piece with sorcerers instead of pirates I just gave it a go
I also liked Natsus design as well as Erzas, the visual aspect that is

So i started watching and I do see some of the points people make about it... but I am completely not turned off by any of it
Like the fact that they always attack someone or are defending from someone... so what? Doesn't every show do that in a sense?
They build up some story-lines really nicely without taking a small amount or a giant amount of time.
The mysteries of the world are really interesting like where the hell the dragons went, Erzas past and well personality, Jellal being like 5 people at the same damn time and so on.
The arcs are also done better than One Piece, as much as I love when One Piece shows off character development and great battles... man they made the Luffy vs Katakuri battle
21 EPISODES
1 BATTLE

And so for now Fairy Tail has sort of an upper hand but I've only just started watching and I'm at episode 70 (i know that's a lot and not really the start anymore but still)
Hoping for the rest to be just as good, can't wait for the time skip either, time skips are so awesome if you ask me
also wanted to share this

Cause it's like one of the funniest things that happened tbh, not sure why I find it so funny but damn
​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I tried to watch Fairy Tail a bit, but got bored after 7 or so eps. Long-ass shonens don't fit to me that well anymore.

Hiro Mashima who is mangaka of Fairy Tail is big fan of One Piece and his first manga Rave (Master) was even more influenced by it. Fairy Tail to me seems to have more identity, but for me it kinda throws me off that every character looks like mash up of Rave's characters :worry:

It's probably not that bad as people make it, but Fairy Tail, Black Bullet.. i just can't be bothered. :joshmeh:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
There's only 5 more episode of Fairy Tail to go :pepecry1: I've been a huge fan of the series since it first aired and I am going to miss it....


You've still got the best arcs to watch, so I hope that you enjoy them when you get to it!


---

And once Fairy Tail ends I will just have to wait and hope that Eden's Zero gets animated.

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to watch Fairy tail too, but gave up after 90 episodes or something :wimwim: I don’t even remember. It was cool tho
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dude are you my brother for real?
he loved fairy tail and even read the manga.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I tried to watch Fairy Tail a bit, but got bored after 7 or so eps. Long-ass shonens don't fit to me that well anymore.

Hiro Mashima who is mangaka of Fairy Tail is big fan of One Piece and his first manga Rave (Master) was even more influenced by it. Fairy Tail to me seems to have more identity, but for me it kinda throws me off that every character looks like mash up of Rave's characters :worry:

It's probably not that bad as people make it, but Fairy Tail, Black Bullet.. i just can't be bothered. :joshmeh:
I didnt know this! :O

but same I find it boring ( I watched more than 20+ eps tho)
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
There's only 5 more episode of Fairy Tail to go :pepecry1: I've been a huge fan of the series since it first aired and I am going to miss it....


You've still got the best arcs to watch, so I hope that you enjoy them when you get to it!


---

And once Fairy Tail ends I will just have to wait and hope that Eden's Zero gets animated.

Yea I heard that it was gonna finish soon but that's good for me in a sense cause while I get there it'll be done ahhaha (I wish One Piece was ending anytime soon lol, but it has so many unfinished stories so ofc I understand)

About Eden's Zero tho... like I understand reusing characters but... like damn... I'm not really interested and I'm not much on space anime anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think I joined FT around Tenrou Island arc, but followed both the manga and anime til now. It’s my favourite long running series and I’m glad I stuck with it.

(As for Rave Master, I’m more annoyed it didn’t get the anime series it properly deserved)
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread