News WayV have adopted a puppy! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh my god it's so adorable. Who in WayV has a parental role?
Kun, why do you ask?

and yeah Bella is just BEAUTIFUL, they have a kitten called Louis too!

1588961037466.png
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just so I know who is going to take care of the puppy :wimwim:
We don't actually know WHOSE the puppy and the kitten like actually are officially!
But Kun is a responsible adult, Bella will be well taken care of.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is it possible they got them together?
I mean I think that is probably what happened, but it still had to be ONE of them who signed the papers etc.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It was probably SM lol
I doubt that very much... bcs that would mean the pets actually BELONG to the company or a manager etc...
I think one of the members has ownership, I see no reason the company would own the pets!
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES I LOVE WAYV AND NOW WE GOT WAYV PETS PETV HA HA HAAAA
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I’m-
She’s so cute 🥺🥺
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread