Group WayV official thread! (19 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I fucking love this thread!
Its hard to not love anything wayv related

Btw did y'all see Chenle's and Kun's selfie? I think Kun literally captioned it "Here's my baby" :maheart:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Its hard to not love anything way related

Btw did y'all see Chenle's and Kun's selfie? I think Kun literallt captioned it "Here's my baby" :maheart:
Ughhhh I love a hardworking mother! :maheart:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah, he's climbing so far up my bias list and quickly too. He's currently #3 and first in all of nct

k i might actually be in love
I am so happy to see Kun gaining popularity! He has been so underrated for sooooo long and he is so talented and kind and just perfect!

He is my no.1 in NCT aswell!
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am so happy to see Kun gaining popularity! He has been so underrated for sooooo long and he is so talented and kind and just perfect!

He is my no.1 in NCT aswell!
Yeah, I've always thought he was a sweetheart but now recently when we've gotten more and more content I grew loved him more. Wayv might be my favorite unit soon too.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I've always thought he was a sweetheart but now recently when we've gotten more and more content I grew loved him more. Wayv might be my favorite unit soon too.
China-line has always been my favorite in NCT, because they are all so close and comfortable with eachother! Then Ten also slots into the dynamics so perfectly aswell and the 3 new members are so amazing aswell!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NCT Dream also mentioned WayV quite a lot in their recent live!

Apparently Chenle went to hang out with them
Also Haechan and yangyang are the same age, but Haechan says Yangyang feels like a hyung!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread