- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
They are such perfect little amazing crackheads!I have nothing interesting to add but I really love them so much![]()
Ikrr, they're all so amazing. They have everything; good singers, good dancers, good rappers.They are such perfect little amazing crackheads!
Kun is an actual angel!Ikrr, they're all so amazing. They have everything; good singers, good dancers, good rappers.
And Kun lbr!
Its hard to not love anything wayv relatedI fucking love this thread!
Ughhhh I love a hardworking mother!Its hard to not love anything way related
Btw did y'all see Chenle's and Kun's selfie? I think Kun literallt captioned it "Here's my baby"![]()
He's making that dough to support his sonUghhhh I love a hardworking mother!![]()
Does Chenle need monetary support tho?He's making that dough to support his son
Good point. He might be supporting Kun 😂Does Chenle need monetary support tho?
yeah, he's climbing so far up my bias list and quickly too. He's currently #3 and first in all of nctKun is an actual angel!
I am so happy to see Kun gaining popularity! He has been so underrated for sooooo long and he is so talented and kind and just perfect!yeah, he's climbing so far up my bias list and quickly too. He's currently #3 and first in all of nct
![]()
k i might actually be in love
Yeah, I've always thought he was a sweetheart but now recently when we've gotten more and more content I grew loved him more. Wayv might be my favorite unit soon too.I am so happy to see Kun gaining popularity! He has been so underrated for sooooo long and he is so talented and kind and just perfect!
He is my no.1 in NCT aswell!
China-line has always been my favorite in NCT, because they are all so close and comfortable with eachother! Then Ten also slots into the dynamics so perfectly aswell and the 3 new members are so amazing aswell!Yeah, I've always thought he was a sweetheart but now recently when we've gotten more and more content I grew loved him more. Wayv might be my favorite unit soon too.
money in exchange of a free lap to sit on!Good point. He might be supporting Kun 😂
The cuteness 😍Visuals!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()