Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Y'all... If you don't have lysn yet... GET IT, WayV regularly go wild on there! LIke just now they were posting themselves playing songs on numberpads on there! + they have like full on convos there!

I would repost here but like... It's a LOT of things to post XD
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Y'all... If you don't have lysn yet... GET IT, WayV regularly go wild on there! LIke just now they were posting themselves playing songs on numberpads on there! + they have like full on convos there!

I would repost here but like... It's a LOT of things to post XD
What is it?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is it free?
Yup, some groups have like paid subscriptions for some posts (EXO's just got cancelled bcs the ones with the subscription where the main ones making a fuss about Chen's marriage) but WayV has everything free!

You can make posts yourself, can see others posts, but you can also filter it so it only shows the artists posts or staff posts etc.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yup, some groups have like paid subscriptions for some posts (EXO's just got cancelled bcs the ones with the subscription where the main ones making a fuss about Chen's marriage) but WayV has everything free!

You can make posts yourself, can see others posts, but you can also filter it so it only shows the artists posts or staff posts etc.
I’ll try it then...
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It only has one star when I was on there... the app wants a phone number anyway and I don’t have one...
Does it? I can't really remember that and wdym you don't have a phone number?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'm so ready you wouldn't believe fhsdjkdfhjk
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally did not like this at all but I’m posting it because of the feature
The beginning of this gave me the shivers but then I forgot I was listening to it. I'm not the biggest fan, but it's not bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread