- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
This is why they’re my bias group!They really sang Ten happy birthday while he was on the toilet lmao!
This is why they’re my bias group!They really sang Ten happy birthday while he was on the toilet lmao!
I'm not surprised anymore lmaoThey really sang Ten happy birthday while he was on the toilet lmao!
I love the design SO MUCH!Did any of you know about this? It looks so cool!
![]()
WayV - Mini Album Vol.2 [Take Over The Moon - Sequel]
World's Best KPOP Online store for Kpop Albums, Goods, K-Food and K-Beauty. Easy Order, Safe Payment, Fast Worldwide Shipping. WayV - Mini Album Vol.2 [Take Over The Moon - Sequel]www.ktown4u.com
did they blackmail kun or something howWhy am I not surprised they did this.... throwing things into the air to see who it hits coming back down.... is such WayV energy. Not to mention they even got KUN involved in this dumbassery! I love this group SO MUCH!
I expect nothing less from dudes that are in their late teens and early 20's 😂Why am I not surprised they did this.... throwing things into the air to see who it hits coming back down.... is such WayV energy. Not to mention they even got KUN involved in this dumbassery! I love this group SO MUCH!
I'm so glad they are all staying safe, but also using that time productively!YANGYANG EHRENMANN
I love him but he's making me love him more how is this possible.Here is our babie learning drums! YES LABEL V GIVE US THAT CONTENT!
I wasn't ready for this attackOh this was already uploaded a few days ago, but I forgot to post it... I cannot WAIT to hear the music Kun is making and will make in the future!
Neither was I... Neither was I...I wasn't ready for this attack![]()
It's a good soundNeither was I... Neither was I...
It doesn't help that the song they are making in this vid is EXACTLY the sound I like....
WayV sadly have a tendency to change hair colour and style with no damn REASON! Multiple members have changed hairstyles before that didn't appear in god damn ANYTHING.Ten has a new hairstyle, hoping for a comeback