- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Did you see when they were doing those back arching exercises? What a bottom!But Ten is the one actually giving us the sexy!
Did you see when they were doing those back arching exercises? What a bottom!But Ten is the one actually giving us the sexy!
He was popping that booty like a true hoe!Did you see when they were doing those back arching exercises? What a bottom!
pray for meGet off the couch and workout with WayV!
He’s so cute lolThis damn doood
I fell on my back but otherwise better than I expected. I can't do a front split lmao only sideHow did it go?
accidental spoiler boi isn't even sorry
That's alright!I feel like i've just been stalking this thread lately
I don't even know the last comment I left lol
anyways i'm excited for the concert~~~
same!! I hope we hear something soonThat's alright!
I cannot wait for the official announcement and the date!
A live concert? I’m excited for this!
WayV have already made this realization... and clowned him heavily over it.why's yangyang's insta username yangyang_x2 doesn't that make yangyangyangyang?
he's changing his stage name to yangyangyangyangWayV have already made this realization... and clowned him heavily over it.