Group WayV official thread! (13 Viewers)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
THE NEW SONG THEY PERFORMED WAS SO GOOD AND APPARENTLY IT WAS JUST A BSIDE

IMAGINE THE TITLE TRACK...:sj_weary:
I really wish I was there! We really need a comeback...
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I forgot how much I love their voices! When they sing together :sj_weary:
I love all of their voices together and I have a soft spot for both vocalists and NCT’s china line so this song almost seems like it was made for me :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love all the fun live broadcasts they’ve been doing lately. I can’t wait to see even more. They’ve been creative.
They HAVE been doing a LOT, I hope this means comeback soon! :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread