Group WayV official thread! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just for the unaware peeps, this is what the WayV members fandom names are!

Kun - Nuoyi or the less rarely used Klouds
Ten - 10vley
Winwin - Yunqi
Lucas - Lumi
Xiaojun - Kaunggong
Hendery - Hengi
Yangyang - Yangqi
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruberry I've been trying to convince awards to give the top three posters in a artist thread custom badges instead of just one so hopefully by the time we get to 50 pages, you, me and @Queen can all have one lol
Wooohooo let's hope that can happen!
Y'all better reply to my posts on here more then! Just so we can reach the goal faster!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wooohooo let's hope that can happen!
Y'all better reply to my posts on here more then! Just so we can reach the goal faster!
They said they won’t give them out retroactively so I’ll wait for a proper announcement before I get my hopes up lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wooohooo let's hope that can happen!
Y'all better reply to my posts on here more then! Just so we can reach the goal faster!
They said they won’t give them out retroactively so I’ll wait for a proper announcement before I get my hopes up lol
But I want my Kun gif badge soooooon
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@maruberry I've been trying to convince awards to give the top three posters in a artist thread custom badges instead of just one so hopefully by the time we get to 50 pages, you, me and @Queen can all have one lol
Are they bringing that back?!? Also, did not know I was a top poster its been forever lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Are they bringing that back?!? Also, did not know I was a top poster its been forever lol
No this has never stopped, the top poster has always been getting a custom badge at 50 pages. What Jakey is tryna get is for the top 3 to get a custom badge.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No this has never stopped, the top poster has always been getting a custom badge at 50 pages. What Jakey is tryna get is for the top 3 to get a custom badge.
Ooohhhhh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So besides me being clueless....do y'all think Wayv will be in the NCT2020 stuff? and if they are will they be treated, right? My trust in SM is below zero so I have my fears :susPepe:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So besides me being clueless....do y'all think Wayv will be in the NCT2020 stuff? and if they are will they be treated, right? My trust in SM is below zero so I have my fears :susPepe:
I think they'll be there and it'll be the usual.

Ten & Lucas get the push, if we're lucky we will get Xiaojun in a vocal unit and smth with Winwin
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So besides me being clueless....do y'all think Wayv will be in the NCT2020 stuff? and if they are will they be treated, right? My trust in SM is below zero so I have my fears :susPepe:
I mean, it's hard to say... they might put the members on there but not use the WayV name as I think they're trying to keep the brands separate because of China. On the other hand, I think SM might be using this as an opportunity to add completely new members like they did with NCT 2018...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think they'll be there and it'll be the usual.

Ten & Lucas get the push, if we're lucky we will get Xiaojun in a vocal unit and smth with Winwin
True, that's what i'm thinking will happen as well. I hold a small hope that everyone else we'll get a moment to shine too. I've seen people begging for a rap featuring Mark and Yangyang lol
I mean, it's hard to say... they might put the members on there but not use the WayV name as I think they're trying to keep the brands separate because of China. On the other hand, I think SM might be using this as an opportunity to add completely new members like they did with NCT 2018...
Yep, I think the ThAAD thing ended but with everything going on right now SM might still be careful. New members wouldn't be bad, it'd actually be pretty fun but it'd be cool to see Wayv members in other nct groups too.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
but it'd be cool to see Wayv members in other nct groups too.
I think SM is trying to keep all the members to one permanent unit ngl which is why Winwin ain't in 127 any more and Dream is rotational.

True, that's what i'm thinking will happen as well. I hold a small hope that everyone else we'll get a moment to shine too. I've seen people begging for a rap featuring Mark and Yangyang lol
Yeah we might get Yangyang in a rap song as well. You never know.

it's just sad that I hold no hope for Kun being in much of anything though..... :pandasad:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
True, that's what i'm thinking will happen as well. I hold a small hope that everyone else we'll get a moment to shine too. I've seen people begging for a rap featuring Mark and Yangyang lol

Yep, I think the ThAAD thing ended but with everything going on right now SM might still be careful. New members wouldn't be bad, it'd actually be pretty fun but it'd be cool to see Wayv members in other nct groups too.
THADD might be over but from what I can tell, the Chinese general public is still very anti-Korean. EVERGLOW were getting dragged to hell for performing for Korean soldiers not too long ago...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread