@WayZenNi
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 11 April 2023 #1 @WayZenNi Reactions: Boyo, Ahsoka and Myth
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,058 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 12 April 2023 #2 I need to watch this.
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 12 April 2023 #3 Hakunama_Tata said: I need to watch this. Click to expand... Me too. I'm not caught up on NCT content. 😭 Reactions: Boyo
Hakunama_Tata said: I need to watch this. Click to expand... Me too. I'm not caught up on NCT content. 😭