News WayV- Turn Back Time MV delayed (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh wait I feel like I knew that :wimwim:
Clearly not well enough
Oh well, MV in 7ish hours, right when you wake up all rested and ready to go :wimwim::icgyu:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh well, MV in 7ish hours, right when you wake up all rested and ready to go :wimwim::icgyu:
I'm waking up in like 4 hours not 7 :haylul:
I went to sleep right after the game yesterday
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm waking up in like 4 hours not 7 :haylul:
I went to sleep right after the game yesterday
Lmao sleep a little more smh, let's compromise for 5 hours :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy is there are WayV taglist somewhere on this site? I cam back to post this
There probably is, but I didn't use it lol. Lemme find it for you.

Oh wait there isn't lol. You can go this thread and ask a mod to put you on one and create a WayV taglist tho:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Haolat
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There probably is, but I didn't use it lol. Lemme find it for you.

Oh wait there isn't lol. You can go this thread and ask a mod to put you on one and create a WayV taglist tho:

ok thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread