- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Lizzo? Is that you?U KNOW WHAT WE JUST NEED PRETTY BOYS
Ah, Boys is a song by Lizzo. I was referencing that.nope just me
hey hey like they say there plenty of fishes in the sea DON'T GIVE UP YOU WILL FIND THE OTHER END OF UR RED STRINGAlways, now and forever <3 If only they would notice me.
Thanks! I have hope somewhat, it's split down the middle of not caring if I am single, to being kind of desperate lolhey hey like they say there plenty of fishes in the sea DON'T GIVE UP YOU WILL FIND THE OTHER END OF UR RED STRING
*red string is a Japanese thing 2 people meant for each other have a red string tie to there pinky finger*
FIGHTING
I'LL CHEAR U ON