We are blessed with yet another meeting with a tree snakeu (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,812
Reactions Received
47,962
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,924
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
How truly wonderful :maheart: I've become an expert at recognizing them now :scree: Story time :llama_tea:

So yesterday I went up our steps outside to look out, the steps are joined with the wall that separates our place and what looks like a jungle behind :pepechillin: I looked around and on the outside of our wall is a flowering plant that grows out from the middle of the wall, I was admiring the plant till I looked at the base and saw a white stick thing with what looked like chocolate poured over it :scree:

I thought it was a rusty nail but I checked on it later, I peeked over, looked down, spotted the snake and it looked up at me :dying: I had a heart attack and scurried down the steps and back inside :runrunrun:


My uncle used a stick to break the plant off but we now have a pet snake in the wall :uwu:
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Im afraid of Snakes
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread