- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,812
- Reactions Received
- 47,962
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,924
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
How truly wonderful
I've become an expert at recognizing them now
Story time 
So yesterday I went up our steps outside to look out, the steps are joined with the wall that separates our place and what looks like a jungle behind
I looked around and on the outside of our wall is a flowering plant that grows out from the middle of the wall, I was admiring the plant till I looked at the base and saw a white stick thing with what looked like chocolate poured over it
I thought it was a rusty nail but I checked on it later, I peeked over, looked down, spotted the snake and it looked up at me
I had a heart attack and scurried down the steps and back inside
My uncle used a stick to break the plant off but we now have a pet snake in the wall
So yesterday I went up our steps outside to look out, the steps are joined with the wall that separates our place and what looks like a jungle behind
I thought it was a rusty nail but I checked on it later, I peeked over, looked down, spotted the snake and it looked up at me
My uncle used a stick to break the plant off but we now have a pet snake in the wall