- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,013
- Reactions Received
- 59,191
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I think so! We have Keena (obv), two RUNext members (Chanelle, Yewon), a former YouTuber (Hana), and then Athena to round things out. I saw that she's got dual Korean/Swedish citizenship, so is probably fluent in English, and Athena is her legit first name, not a stage name.Is this the member they did not name in the first clip?
thats so cool! I hope you are correct, hopefully we can hear her speak soonI think so! We have Keena (obv), two RUNext members (Chanelle, Yewon), a former YouTuber (Hana), and then Athena to round things out. I saw that she's got dual Korean/Swedish citizenship, so is probably fluent in English, and Athena is her legit first name, not a stage name.