Announcement We are under denial of service attack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Update - I have placed ddos protection page up to mitigate layer 7 (attacks directed at forum & blog), As for server side, we will be rate limiting our ports as we are under attack there too.
Yowch, I only understand this as a noob user but seeing yesterday how that other place was down n still out, thank you Miyeon n staff for protecting this haven.
(Tried to post this during the attacks but trying to add a gif to the post on my slow old phone broke my tab.)
Trying again now without the gif brought up the saved text [im amazed].
Thanx founder-nim for making the best kpop forum/fans haven. It's heartening tat KS is online now in this trying time. I became a refugee here in the earlier crisis. I do go back from time to time. But I spend most of my time here. Thank you Miyeon n staff for ur hard work day to day keeping KS alive n protected. (N awesome to be here.)
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Been monitoring since this post is made, at the current rate of the brute-force attacks, will take them a few centuries to crack.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread