Appreciation We kinda cute, ya know? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Guys, fight, get a divorce, so you can get married again.
NUUUH WE DONT HAVE TO DO THAT!

Couples irl sometimes get remarried to like renew the marriage so we can just do that! NO MORE DIVORCE I CANT DEAL WITH ANYMORE-
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NUUUH WE DONT HAVE TO DO THAT!

Couples irl sometimes get remarried to like renew the marriage so we can just do that! NO MORE DIVORCE I CANT DEAL WITH ANYMORE-
Yeah, I'm aware, but it has more impact that way.

"We fought SO much! I thought it was over FOREVER! But no! Love always wins 😜 ✌😎🔥🔥"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread