- Joined
- 5 November 2021
- Messages
- 4,376
- Reactions Received
- 2,581
- Location
- ˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
- Website
- open.spotify.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,954
- Fandom
- hobi's #1 fan
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- she/they
i’m feeling lonely around here![]()
please try harder, especially in my twice threads![]()
We need more of every fandom here, tbh.
I'd like to say I'd try, but I'm a lurker at heart and just as nonchalant as the girl in this gif, so I'm no help. May you find more Armys around these parts![]()
@fairyOfshampOO needs to be more active![]()
I wonder if this forum "allows" for BTS and BP to be in the same sentence?Only if you make friends with Blinks.
Can you imagine the bloodshed if a member from each group fell in love. Romeo and Juliet would look like a happily ever after story. It would start as a South Korean civil war . It would be like Lisa played with fire and accidentally lite dynamite.I wonder if this forum "allows" for BTS and BP to be in the same sentence?
@Hakunama_Tata likes bothI wonder if this forum "allows" for BTS and BP to be in the same sentence?
I'm sure there are plenty of users here who are "good" fans of BTS and BP (and other groups)@Hakunama_Tata likes both
I don't think there's rlly any serious fanwars hereI'm sure there are plenty of users here who are "good" fans of BTS and BP (and other groups)
it's just there are certain other fans who are problematic when certain groups are mentioned in the same sentence
that's what I found too - very peaceful here lolI don't think there's rlly any serious fanwars here
sureI’m a (multi) ARMY… does that count?Namjoon is my bias btw
TIME TO START ONE!I don't think there's rlly any serious fanwars here