Reality [We NiziU!~We need U!~] Teaser1 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nina looked done at :47 lol

I might watch it. I'm still on the fence about the group but I do love Mako and Nina so I am curious
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nina looked done at :47 lol

I might watch it. I'm still on the fence about the group but I do love Mako and Nina so I am curious
I can't wait for their debut! Also thank you for replying to my flop thread! LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't wait for their debut! Also thank you for replying to my flop thread! LOL
Yeah their predebut song grew on me so i'm interested in their debut. Lmao happy to support flop threads
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread