We would be so much better if we were more active (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,691
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,924
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
We just need every member to invite 50 friends and we will have 30k users.
50 friends lol not sure i have had 50 friends in my life time.

Honestly i think we are pretty siloed most have the stuff they care about and flat do not care about other stuff.

When it is busy one of the bigger users is semi creating spam for thread post counts or the game last month.

baring mods for example a bare handful care about most of the groups i do.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I find myself that part of my problem when I came here was that I had gotten into the habit of not really replying on the other forum and that affected me here but it's much better now since I only posted like 4 times a day when I first came here.
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree I wish it was more active :/ but im also part of the problem. I dont really like making threads I mostly just reply to some of them. But i’ll try to post threads soon to help the forum
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread