New MV Weeekly '7days Tension' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,985
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Weeekly '7days Tension' MV
(Surprise Summer Dance Track/collab with eyewear brand Davich)
@weeekly (?)
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am so close to stanning Weeekly
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am so close to stanning Weeekly
Do it, they're all such talented girls and also a lot of fun :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread