Debut WEEEKLY Debut (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
WEEEKLY (위클리) (formerly known as PlayM Girls and FAVE Girls) is a seven-member girl group under PlayM Entertainment consisting of Soojin, Jiyoon, Monday, Soeun, Jaehee, Jihan, and Zoa. They debuted in June 30, 2020 with their debut album ‘We Are’ which features the title track Tag Me (@Me).

WEEEKLY'S Debut Timeline


CONCEPT TRAILER:



WEEEKLY'S FIRST DEBUT CONCEPT PHOTOS











​
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
TRACKLIST OF "WE ARE"


THE HIGHLIGHT MEDLY FOR THE FOR THE DEBUT ALBUM "WE ARE!"



MV TEASER FOR THE TITLE TRACK "TAG ME (@ME)"



PERFORMANCE SPOILER



MV OF "TAG ME (@ME)


The music video for “Tag Me (@Me)” was released at midnight KST

​

Source: Soompi & Kprofiles
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am confused.
I'll leave this up but comeback/debut threads are actually made before the song is released (from the minute the group drops an announcement for a comeback or drop a teaser). That way, you update the thread and get hyped with fellow members for the group.
You can share updates on the group in their idol threads.
Weeekly doesn't have one yet since me and @Drug are working on it so have a bit more patience ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
I am confused.
I'll leave this up but comeback/debut threads are actually made before the song is released (from the minute the group drops an announcement for a comeback or drop a teaser). That way, you update the thread and get hyped with fellow members for the group.
You can share updates on the group in their idol threads.
Weeekly doesn't have one yet since me and @Drug are working on it so have a bit more patience ^^
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.
If you want, you can delete this thread. I'm okay with that. 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.
If you want, you can delete this thread. I'm okay with that. 🙂
nah it's ok. It's still kinda a debut. Just a heads up for next time ;)
You can still use this thread to post performances and such as they still promote tho :p
 
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread