lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 July 2021 #1 Reactions: RandAlThor, spicy_illusion and Willow
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 July 2021 #2 @Daileee Reactions: RandAlThor, spicy_illusion and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 17 July 2021 #3 okay. it doesn't look like smth I will enjoy but who knows, maybe they'll reveal finally smth I will appreciate Reactions: RandAlThor and spicy_illusion
okay. it doesn't look like smth I will enjoy but who knows, maybe they'll reveal finally smth I will appreciate
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 17 July 2021 #4 Excited Reactions: RandAlThor, spicy_illusion and Willow
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,540 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 July 2021 #5 8/4 wee anticiapiting. Reactions: Willow