Trading Weeekly zoa halloween (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc I know you were looking for weekly, if you don’t have her you might be interested idk :susPepe:
yeah weeekly are my top priority from the new sets rn :kittylove:

LKF
treasure halloweens
seventeen bss halloweens
wjsn luda, cheng xiao, dayoung halloweens
I just offered my treasure yedam to someone else for jihyo so I could get hwanwoong but I didn't get my second daily for today yet (threads daily) or you can see if you want any of the other limiteds I have? I prob wouldn't trade bss or wjsn halloweens
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah weeekly are my top priority from the new sets rn :kittylove:


I just offered my treasure yedam to someone else for jihyo so I could get hwanwoong but I didn't get my second daily for today yet (threads daily) or you can see if you want any of the other limiteds I have? I prob wouldn't trade bss or wjsn halloweens
i already have yedam anyways
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah weeekly are my top priority from the new sets rn :kittylove:


I just offered my treasure yedam to someone else for jihyo so I could get hwanwoong but I didn't get my second daily for today yet (threads daily) or you can see if you want any of the other limiteds I have? I prob wouldn't trade bss or wjsn halloweens
i see if you have any other limiteds
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i see if you have any other limiteds
I have ace wow halloween, bambam valentines, itzy ryujin april fools I think, maybe some others but I'm not sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have ace wow halloween, bambam valentines, itzy ryujin april fools I think, maybe some others but I'm not sure
it looks like u dont have any limiteds im looking for or want and the ones i do want are ones im already getting or ones you aren't trading
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
it looks like u dont have any limiteds im looking for or want and the ones i do want are ones im already getting or ones you aren't trading
I had seonghwa but you traded the wjsn already

we can see what I get today/tmrw:susPepe:

and I'm also working with @/kamistar and @/xtra
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
LKF
treasure halloweens
seventeen bss halloweens
wjsn luda, cheng xiao, dayoung halloweens
Kawanaru, would u trade zoa for jeongwoo halloween(im getting from a pending trade, already agreed-just need processing by cards team)? :sanapray: :pandaangel::susPepe::pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread