@emanresu More Eunah this is a great era for her I do love Gfriend on WI full ep if anyone wants it
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,475 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 November 2020 #1 @emanresu More Eunah this is a great era for her I do love Gfriend on WI full ep if anyone wants it Reactions: eclipsoul, Evergreen and Emanresu
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 14 November 2020 #2 I haaaaate Eunha with blonde hair. But I will get over it for her. Reactions: RandAlThor
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 14 November 2020 #3 Cool performance! Reactions: RandAlThor