Weekly music shows. Is 6 too many, and how many should there be? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
What is your favourite weekly music show?
I'd say The Show just because it allows smaller groups to get their first win and that's something that is always nice to see.

What is your least favourite show?
Music Bank because how many points you get from physicals in that show is absolutely absurd to the point where nearly nothing else matters.

Do you prefer having this many music shows or would it be better to have a single one?
I definitely wouldn't prefer having one but I do feel like some could do more to differentiate themselves since like 2-3 are kinda the same.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
373
Reactions Received
1,334
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What is your favourite weekly music show?
The Show! Because the camera work is really amazing and the show itself is more known internationally (they even allow voting from anywhere in the world). Plus, smaller groups get more of a chance to receive their 1st win.

What is your least favourite show?
Music Bank! It always feels like they have technical difficulties with their sound?!

Do you prefer having this many music shows or would it be better to have a single one?
I'd prefer 3 at max - everything above is madness.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
least fave
Inky just for scoring, i could care less about videos or views.
nice stages.

most
music Bank and Core. I actually like that they value physical sales at mb and MC has always been a fav except when they were holding up signs for nominees.
I like the 4 k fancams from Mcountdown

I like 6 it gives the smaller acts more of a shot since most big acts do not go to the show or show champ as much say once or twice a cb if that.
Since i do not care about the videos i wanna watch the lives/semi lives from the shows and gatherings.

I would enforce a strict no attendance during the cb no awards. Maybe not every week depending on unavoidable schedules, but most and certainly not none. If they cant be bothered to show up they do not exist and all numbers are stricken from the calculation and rankings
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Favorite: The Show and Inki. The former I love because small groups have a chance to shine and the latter because the nominations are based on digitals, so I can get introduced to popular non Kpop songs.
Least: Music Bank.
Preference: less shows. I would rather the company use the money they invest in shows to provide better music and mvs to their artists. Or even send them to dance companies or singing conventions to hone their skills even further.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Favorite: The Show and Inki. The former I love because small groups have a chance to shine and the latter because the nominations are based on digitals, so I can get introduced to popular non Kpop songs.
Least: Music Bank.
Preference: less shows. I would rather the company use the money they invest in shows to provide better music and mvs to their artists. Or even send them to dance companies or singing conventions to hone their skills even further.
110% agree
seems everyone loves the Show and dislikes Music Bank, but I also really like Inkigayo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread