Weird food combos u like (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
jam on biscuits, mixing biscuits into milk till it becomes a thick consistency and eating it :uwu:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Ketchup and rice, ketchup and eggs, ketchup and grilled cheese sandwiches


Can I join your sleepy heads tag?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Ketchup and rice, ketchup and eggs, ketchup and grilled cheese sandwiches


Can I join your sleepy heads tag?
My mom would make a bob burrito with those ingredients plus more lol
And I’m so sorry to ask but I’m on mobile and don’t want to eff anything up so do u think you can click taglist in my bio and just put a msg there so i will remember when km in computer
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
What's weird food for some, is pretty normal for others, I guess. I read somewhere that eating tarantulas isn't uncommon in Cambodia.

- Cereals with vanilla ice
- Pumpernickel bread and French onion dip
- Spelt toast with butter, cheese, and honey
- Cocoa with salt

Ketchup and rice, ketchup and eggs, ketchup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Can I join your sleepy heads tag?
Can I join your ketchup club? :sakUwu:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
My mom would make a bob burrito with those ingredients plus more lol
And I’m so sorry to ask but I’m on mobile and don’t want to eff anything up so do u think you can click taglist in my bio and just put a msg there so i will remember when km in computer
I would to because i ADORE ketchup!
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Ketchup and rice, ketchup and eggs, ketchup and grilled cheese sandwiches


Can I join your sleepy heads tag?
i love ketchup with everything :jiuwin: we stand together
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
fried baby shrimp in applesauce
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca and magali

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
What's weird food for some, is pretty normal for others, I guess. I read somewhere that eating tarantulas isn't uncommon in Cambodia.

- Cereals with vanilla ice
- Pumpernickel bread and French onion dip
- Spelt toast with butter, cheese, and honey
- Cocoa with salt



Can I join your ketchup club? :sakUwu:
So true!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oranges topped with caramel sauce ("orange caramel", get it?)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A sandwich with sliced turkey breast, cheddar, and tomato. It’s not the combo thats unusual, but I suck at cutting bread thinly enough for my liking, so I just ditch the bread, which is the unusual part. :sanapray: Also some people find it weird to add chili powder to hot chocolate but I like it that way
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
A sandwich with sliced turkey breast, cheddar, and tomato. It’s not the combo thats unusual, but I suck at cutting bread thinly enough for my liking, so I just ditch the bread, which is the unusual part. :sanapray: Also some people find it weird to add chili powder to hot chocolate but I like it that way
not unusual at all and a lot of ppl ik do that with hot choco
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,186
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,482
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Really? This is the first I'm hearing of it
What's the appeal?
really its been here for a while
tbh idk bc I've never tried it
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread