Weird gay rant.... Like a really weird one (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is a weird way to put it BUT

I think I was into kpop boygroups to pretend I was into men.
Like I always knew I liked women, but for YEARS I pretended I was also into men and just ignored the other side completely (Looking back tho, how in tf did I ever fool myself)
Along with that came being into male kpop idols....

I've noticed that now that I've really admitted to being a pureblooded sapphic.... boygroups don't interest me nearly as much
Like I listen to the songs still and I love new songs from boygroups as well... But I don't STAN them y'know? The members mean very little to me

This overall just made me think about the psychology behind idols etc
I still love Kai though, although I do admit a HECK of a ton less than at the height of my denial (most of which is archived on this site in the form of 18+ posts... if you're curious feel free to look them up lmao)

So yeah I'm just here to ramble mostly


TLDR : I got into male idols to fuel my gay denial
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Congrats on being gay :pandahappy:

I was exploring the site once and came across a thread of yours about Ten and Kun. That's all I will say
There's so many weird 18+ threads from me XD
KunTen is a great ship
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
mostly happy to not be scarred by ur threads anymore
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread