I can cry on command.
Lotus position is also a breeze for me. It is not for many other men of my size though. lol
I can do that thing where you put both hands behind your back and loop your index fingers together. Like this:
Lastly, I can cross my legs, while putting the left foot behind the right ankle. Again easy for girls, but not for a guy.
Pain endurance. Lotus position causes much strain and is very uncomfortable, but I can endure the pain for ~10 minutes... I frequently bleach my hair. Most times it isn't painful, but the last time I had spent a lot [not really a lot] of $$$ and I sucked up the pain even though it was bad and left it on almost the entire time even though every part of me was screaming to stop... And no that picture above is from Google. I did not burn my hair off by bleaching it. That has never happened to me.